Last Revised: 07 June 2021
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- First – What is personal information?
Personal information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc.
Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person. For example, you may also automatically provide us with certain technical Non-personal Information and aggregated usage information, such as the User’s device type, operating system, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Services, the period of time the User visited the Services and related time stamps, etc.
- We collect personal information from you when you use or interact with our Services
We collect personal information from you and any devices you use when you: use or access our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.
More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information:
- Personal information you give us when you use our Services
Generally, this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and voluntarily create or provide through our Services.
- Contact information such as your name, email address or Amazon Store ID, when you fill our online form or register for an account with us or when you update your accounts details.
- Information you provide during a transaction you perform through the Services, or other transaction-based content that you generate related to such transaction.
- Other content that you generate, or your actions in your use of your account (such as adding items to your saved items list etc.)
- The contents of your interaction with our customer support or sales teams, which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications including information you enter in our “Contact Us” online form or any similar input.
- Financial information you provide for the purpose of paying the fees in connection with the Services (such as credit card or bank account numbers).
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to require you to provide us in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
We collect information about your interaction with and use of our Services, including in certain cases about your impressions of and reactions to our advertisements, and information related to our communications with you. This is information we receive from devices and software you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, unique device token, operating system, information regarding your clicks and “clicks stream”, views and engagement with our advertisement and Services, information concerning your traffic to and from the Website, your referral URL to and from our Website, ad data, your IP address, your web login information, and location information as can be derived from your IP address..
We collect and process Personal Information which is derived from other Personal Information we collect or obtain from you. This means that we process Personal Information in order to provide you with the output of our Services such as recommendations, suggested analysis and other insights we may offer through use of the Services.
Please take into consideration that certain portions of such above mentioned information may also be collected from your device or software, when the App is running in the background, i.e. when it has been launched but not used.
Please keep in mind – that most mobile devices and auxiliary software, allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, by any application, in the device’s settings menu.
- Personal information collected from other sources
When using the Services you may choose to connect your App account with certain other third party accounts you hold with such third party applications and platforms (such as Amazon Seller account), and thereby to provide us with access to information available on such accounts (such as Amazon product listing, Amzaon reviews data, etc.). To the extent that information is linked or connected to your identity, we will treat that information as your Personal Information.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “END USERS”) AND ANY PERSON WHOSE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS PART OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR PROVISIONS OF THE SERVICES TO YOUR END USERS, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT AND UNDERTAKE TOWARDS LONESOME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSON AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW THE USE OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO ALLOW LONESOME TO ACCESS, STORE, COLLECT, ANALYZE AND PROCESS SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR SUCH PURPOSES AS DETAILED HEREIN.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Legal basis for use
- Purpose of Use
We may use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services and manage our business;
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- To be able to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Services, email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices;
- To develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services;
- To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include Google Analytics and Google Cloud Platform “Third Party Service Providers“).
Such Third Party Service Providers may receive or otherwise have access to your Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing the Services, and may only use your Personal Information for such purposes. Such disclosure or access is strictly subject to the recipient’s or user’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations, and the prevention of any independent right to use this data except as required to help us provide the Services. We are remained responsible and liable for any Personal Information processing done by Third Party Service Provider on its behalf, except for events outside of its reasonable control.
Third Party’s offering our Services: We may share your personal information with our business partners or customers who offer a service to you jointly with us or offer our Services to you as integrated into their website or application, including Amazon.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to a legal requirement or request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share your Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, any of our Users, or any members of the general public.
For the removal of doubt, we may share your Personal Information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use non-personal information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
- Where Do We Store User’s Personal Information?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
- Using Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Services, we may use industry-wide monitoring and tracking technologies such as “cookies” or “pixel tags” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer or device and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) provide you with the Services, (ii) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (iii) secure our Website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iv) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of the Services, and (vi) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance (For more information about this practice, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
We also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting. This means that if you provided your consent to [Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn] (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads based on your use of the Website, outside of the Website and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Website.
- Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy-requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
- Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/34318?query=opt-out%20pixel
In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
TO THE EXTENT YOU USE ANY COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, OR OTHERWISE DELIVER ADVERTISEMENTS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT AND UNDERTAKE TOWARDS LONESOME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSON, PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, AND PROPER OPT-OUT PROVISIONS, TO ALLOW THE USE OF SUCH TRACKING TECHNOLOGY AND TO ALLOW LONESOME TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU SHALL NOTIFY LONESOME IN WRITING OF ALL TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING THE TOOL.
- Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during the filling of a contact form, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending us written notice by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding our Website. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Website, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receive such service messages.
To use our Services, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Website.
- Information Security
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of Users’ Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
- Data Retention
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
- Updating, Obtaining a Copy of, or Deleting Your Personal Information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- General Information
- Have Any Question?